Conditions and benefits
Working conditions and employee benefits include:
- 37.5 hour week, with flexible start and finish times
- Employees may accrue flex leave up to a maximum of 52.5 credit hours.
Generous leave entitlements to support a work/life balance
- Four weeks, accruable, annual leave, with 17.5% loading on your salary when on leave
- Entitled to 15 days personal leave designed to give flexibility to the employee when needing to take sick leave, carers leave or leave for planned or unplanned events. Some13 days of this leave is accruable and will roll over into the next year
- You'll get two hours blood donors leave whenever you give blood.
- Purchase up to eight weeks extra leave in one year
- Have four years of salary spread over five years and take the fifth year off
- Entitled to 52 weeks parental leave, including 14 weeks paid parental leave after 12 months service
- Two public service holidays in lieu after New Years and after Easter are available to use within the calendar year
- Employees are eligible for up to two days paid bereavement leave upon a death in their immediate family
- After seven years of service receive 13 weeks paid long service leave.
- Up to 12 months leave without pay can be granted.
Salary packaging options
- including superannuation and laptops
Wellness and support
- On-site health and wellness programs available to help you stay healthy and active.
Employee assistance program
Includes a free, independent, confidential and professional counselling service available to you and your immediate family.